Seven Seas Voyager - Cruises from $4,999 includes airfare
Coined one of the top cruise ships in the world, Seven Seas Voyager, following her sister ship Seven Seas Mariner, is the world's second all-suite, all-balcony ship, and the second to feature a restaurant operated by Le Cordon Bleu of Paris.
Seven Seas Voyager Facts and Statistics
- Cruise Line Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Year Built 2003
- Year Refurbished 2016
- Ship's Class/Group Luxury
- Tonnage 42,363
- Passengers (Max Occupancy) 700 Passengers
- Number of Crew 447
- Officer's Nationality European
- Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Crew/Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Country of Registry Bahamas
Seven Seas Voyager Ship Information
Following in the footsteps of sister ship Seven Seas Mariner, the 700-guest Seven Seas Voyager represents the second ship to feature all-suite, all-balcony staterooms plus an exclusive restaurant operated by Le Cordon Bleu of Paris.
The Regent Voyager's design features some of the highest space and service ratios at sea. This shows in the assortment of remarkable enrichment programs, dining venues and activities available onboard the Regent Seven Seas Voyager. Dine wherever, whenever and with whomever you choose in four distinctive restaurants. Enjoy a phenomenal full-scale musical revue in the Constellation Theater. Borrow a book from the Library and head to the Regent Voyager Pool Deck featuring a large heated pool, two whirlpools and table tennis. Wind down from a day of exploration with a trip to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, indulge in a signature stone massage, be pampered with beauty treatments and more in this premier spas unrivaled approach to health and beauty.
Complimentary fine wines and premium spirits, complimentary in-suite bar, free unlimited shore excursions and a no-tipping policy are just a few of the inclusive Regent Seven Seas Cruises features which further differentiate the Seven Seas Voyager from the usual cruise offerings.
For the discerning traveler and worldly adventurer, a Regent Voyager cruise offers an opportunity to step up to an unprecedented degree of luxury and personal service never before available on a ship of this range. Those who have cruised on more intimate ships will be delighted to discover that the Regent Seven Seas Voyager preserves the personal touch while offering a wider variety of facilities and activities.
Each stateroom on the Seven Seas Voyager is a luxurious suite with a minimum of 356 square feet plus an extra-large teak balcony. A Regent Voyager suite is a wonderful place to refresh, relax and plan the next adventure ashore.
All Regent Voyager suites include an inviting sitting area, European king-size Suite Slumber TM bed, walk-in closet with safe, interactive flat-screen television, stocked refrigerator, vanity and marble bathroom boasting LOccitane amenities and plush Regent Seven Seas bathrobes. Concierge Suites feature the same layout as Deluxe Suites, but come with Concierge-Level amenities. Seven categories from Penthouse to Master Suites provide an extraordinary amount of additional services, space and amenities including butler service, Concierge-Level amenities, square footage ranging from 356 to 1,216 square feet, iPad , iPod docking station, daily canaps and upgraded bar set-up, and more.
Concierge-Level Amenities: Regent Seven Seas Voyager offers one more distinctive element of luxurious personal service. Concierge Suites and higher will enjoy a tailored brand of hospitality that includes a host of privileges plus a number of exclusive value-added benefits including upgraded suite amenities, dinner reservations, internet packages, and discounts on hotel or land tours. From priority shore excursion reservations to a complimentary pre-cruise luxury hotel package, savor the wonder that Concierge Suites provide the discerning traveler.
Self-service laundry facilities (located on Decks 8, 9 and 10) are available at no extra charge.
The Regent Seven Seas Voyager's four distinctive dining venues use fresh local produce from international markets, delicious artisan cheeses and scrumptious baked goods crafted from the finest imported French flour, combined with all the skills and imagination of celebrated chefs to put it all together cruising has never tasted so good.
- Compass Rose - elegantly decorated in warm golden and maroon hues, Compass Rose is the Seven Seas Voyagers flagship restaurant. The Compass Rose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an exceptional variety of European-inspired Continental cuisine, as well as flavorful vegetarian and kosher dishes and nutritious Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Reservations are not required, and there is no additional charge.
- Signatures -Seven Seas Voyager features Signatures, the first of just two exclusive Le Cordon Bleu of Paris restaurants at sea (the other is aboard the Seven Seas Mariner). Expert chefs create an exquisite dining experience with the diversity of French fare and enticing presentation. The ambiance is classically and elegantly French. Open for dinner only, jackets and reservations required. There is no additional charge to guests.
- Prime 7 - a new standard in the classic steakhouse, the Regent Voyager's Prime 7 is handsomely decorated with supple leather wing-back chairs, burnished woods and rich earth-toned fabric. A luxurious setting to enjoy classic steakhouse cuisine with a modern flair. Prime 7 is open for dinner only and reservations are required. There is no additional charge to guests.
- La Veranda - comfortably casual, La Veranda offers regional specialties in a buffet style that displays the diversity of the ships menu. La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a shaded, open-air veranda for dining al fresco, and there is no additional charge.
- Sette Mari at La Veranda - in the evenings, La Veranda transforms into a casual, intimate Italian dining experience. Enjoy an extensive menu of authentic antipasti and Italian specialties served la carte and paired with fine Italian wines. Sette Mari at La Veranda is open for dinner only, and there is no additional charge.
- Coffee Connection - enjoy coffee and snacks throughout the day with fresh fruit, pastries and bagels in the morning and sandwiches, cookies and cake in the afternoon. Newspapers and magazines are available each day.
- Pool Grill - take a break from lounging poolside and enjoy complimentary grilled-to-order burgers, grilled seafood, sandwiches and fresh salads at the casual Pool Grill. Go ahead and try the milk shakes, malts, and hand-dipped ice cream desserts sprinkled with all the best toppings.
- 24-hour Room Service - a separate menu is provided for complimentary room service including sandwiches, pizza and pasta. Meals are elegantly served on tables with white tablecloths. You may order room service from the Compass Rose menu during dinner hours.
There are so many activities to keep you enriched and delighted on the Seven Seas Voyager ship, or if you prefer there are plenty of opportunities to sit back and find the delicious escape of relaxation.
- The teak pool deck is the ideal spot to lounge the day away with a good book and a cold drink. Go for a swim in the large heated pool, or enjoy a dip in one of two whirlpools.
- The Card and Conference Room can be used for everything from bridge lectures and tournaments to corporate meetings to special events.
- Curl up with a good book in the comfortable and well-stocked Library.
- Visit the staffed Internet Caf, Club.com, to stay connected while sailing the Regent Seven Seas Voyager. Open round the clock. Internet access and WiFi are available throughout the ship for a nominal fee.
- Attend High Tea every afternoon in the Horizon Lounge with a wrap-around view.
- Stroll the boutiques filled with an enticing selection of resort wear, evening clothing, jewelry and more.
- Throughout a Seven Seas Voyager itinerary, you have the opportunity to join any number of complimentary enriching activities. Listen to an esteemed guest lecturer discuss history of the region, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
Fitness & Spa
The Seven Seas Voyager sails with the world's premier spa, Canyon Ranch SpaClub offering an unrivaled approach to health and beauty. Guests 17 and over are welcome in the SpaClub unaccompanied by an adult.
Enjoy an array of treatments and programs including:
- Signature massages
- Therapeutic bodywork
- Ayurvedic and seaweed treatments
- Luxurious beauty treatments, including hair care, manicures, pedicures and more
- Attend presentations by wellness professionals
Surprisingly spacious Fitness Facilities:
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub fitness experts lead exercise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics
- Fitness Equipment includes lifecycles, free weights, striders, StairMasters, treadmills, weight benches, a Nautilus machine, workout mats and step benches.
- Deck 12 provides golf cages, shuffleboard, paddle tennis and a full-circle jogging track. Seven laps around the Seven Seas Voyager track are equal to one mile.
Entertainment, Bars and Lounges
The Seven Seas Voyager's excellent onboard entertainment program includes everything from a few hands of blackjack to cabaret-style acts and production shows. Relax and unwind before or after dinner in a variety of sophisticated clubs and lounges.
- Casino - located on Deck 4 and open every day at sea, when not restricted by territorial border limits, the elegant Regent Seven Seas Voyager Casino offers blackjack, roulette, stud poker, mini-craps and slot machines.
- Constellation Theater - this two-tiered show lounge features plush seating and unobstructed viewing of musical revues, rousing cabaret shows and Cirque-style productions backed by the nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra.
- Connoisseur Club - head to Deck 4 forward to enjoy a rare vintage cognac and cigar in this club-like atmosphere with comfortable, leather armchairs. Smoking is permitted in the Connoisseur Club.
- Horizon Lounge - located on Deck 5 aft, Horizon Lounge is an ideal place for cocktails and enjoying the resident musicians during teatime, and both before and after dinner. Game shows, night entertainment and live musical events are featured regularly.
- Observation Lounge - take in the breathtaking views during the day and a cocktail at night on Deck 11 forward in the Observation Lounge.
- Voyager Lounge meet on Deck 4 for a pre-dinner cocktail but head back after dinner as the Voyager Lounge turns into a nightclub with musicians and DJ playing a variety of music perfect for dancing the night away.
During the summer months and holiday seasons, Regent Seven Seas offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the world in a meaningful, enriching way. Club Mariner is a complimentary youth program offered on select voyages designed for age groups 5-8, 9-12 and 13-17. Activities are supervised by a staff of experienced and enthusiastic youth counselors. Young travelers will enjoy all kinds of exciting, interactive activities during the voyage.