Regent Seven Seas Society Member Benefits
Regent Seven Seas Member Benefits
Start receiving benefits right away! Upon completing your first voyage, you automatically become a member of the Seven Seas Society.
The more you sail, the more you receive in the way of priority privileges. The tier-level Seven Seas Society program is based on eligible nights. All full-fare, onboard nights from 1993 forward are included in the program.
As a Seven Seas Society Member you may view cruise history and tier level, update your profile, and manage travel and communication preferences by creating an online account with Regent. Visit My Account.
Bronze, 4 - 20 nights
- Seven Seas Society savings on select voyages
- Access to Online Personal Profile
- Communications with advance access to itineraries and special offers
- Seven Seas Society cocktail reception onboard
Silver, 21 - 74 nights
- Everything from Bronze tier PLUS the following items:
- FREE Internet access onboard
- FREE garment pressing (up to two items per 7-night voyage segment)
- FREE one-hour phone time per suite
- Priority online dining reservations in Prime 7 and Signatures
- Priority online shore excursion reservations
- Invitation to participate in Seven Seas Society Advisory Board on select voyages
- Upgrade tier status instantly on your first voyage when sailing 21 nights or more
Gold, 75 - 199 nights
- Everything from Bronze and Silver tiers PLUS the following items:
- FREE garment pressing (up to four items per 7-night voyage segment)
- FREE two hours of additional phone time per suite (3 hours total)
- Priority disembarkation at voyage completion in select ports
- Choice of newspaper service from papers around the world
- Exclusive Gold, Platinum and Titanium activities onboard or ashore on every voyage
Platinum, 200 - 399 nights
- Everything from Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers PLUS the following items:
- FREE unlimited garment pressing
- FREE unlimited laundry service
- FREE six hours of additional phone time per suite (9 hours total)
- FREE air deviation services (one time per sailing)
- Invitation of Customer Advisory Panel on select voyages
Titanium, 400 + nights
- Everything from Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers PLUS the following items:
- FREE private transfers to and from your home to the ship (within a 50 mile radius)
- Or FREE private transfers from the airport to the ship and the ship to the airport on embarkation and disembarkation day
- FREE dry cleaning
Upon completing your first Regent Seven Seas voyage, you are automatically welcomed into the Seven Seas Society, Regent's special family of past passengers.
In addition to exclusive member benefits, special Seven Seas Society Member savings are available on a wide variety of cruises visiting destinations around the globe.
Please contact your RegentCruises.com Cruise Expert for a list of voyages featuring Seven Seas Society Member savings.